Do you want to attract friends into your life? That is a question that many people ask themselves, but the Law of Attraction can make it happen for you. The law of attraction states that “like attracts like.” What this means is if you think about what qualities and traits you are looking for in a friend, then those people will start showing up in your life. If you are reading this blog post, then chances are high that you would like to have more friends around!
Law of Attraction and Making Friends
If someone has shown interest in being your friend, but it doesn’t work out as well as originally thought because they aren’t really who was desired at first glance or show any other quality desired by the person seeking new friendships – don’t worry! With Law of Attraction there’s always more where it came from! One can simply change their thinking on what kind of friendship or relationship they’re looking for and using the Law of Attraction will work its wonders.
The Law of Attraction is all about what you focus on. If one wants more friends in their life, they can start manifesting them by putting out intentions into the universe (i.e., through prayer or meditations). For example: “I want to attract people who will be loving and supportive as well as fun!” This intention would manifest someone with those qualities based off of like attracting like – which doesn’t just happen overnight! The Universe has a plan for us and it’s up to us to put our intentions out there so that we receive what we’re looking for from it!
How to Attract Friends with the Law of Attraction
If one has never used the Law of Attraction to attract friends, but would like some things that are simple and easy to do in order to attract them, here is a list:
- Be open minded about meeting new people. This means going out with friends or family members instead of staying at home all day on social media or watching TV. It can also mean traveling somewhere where you don’t know anyone so your opportunities for making friends will be increased!
- Reach out to others by asking questions such as “What’s up?”, “How was your weekend?” or even a word like saying hi when passing someone on the street.
- Create an intention board (a visual representation) which includes what kind of qualities/traits your’re looking for in a friend.
- Do activities that attract friends such as going on hikes, attending social events or volunteering at an animal shelter.
- Start spending time with people who have the qualities desired and act accordingly so they feel comfortable around you! It is important to be oneself when making new friends but it also helps to watch how others interact while doing this. One should not try too hard – just go with the flow of things if possible!
- Affirmations are also a great way to attract what one is looking for. One could say phrases such as “I am successful!” or “The universe has my back and will provide me with the best friends possible!”.
- Gratitude! It’s important to be grateful when using Law of Attraction because it will send out positive vibrations into the world which attract like qualities in return. This means being thankful for all the things that already exist (friends, family, partner) instead of focusing on what isn’t there yet – this includes material items too!
- Visualization also works well when attracting friendships through Law Of Attraction so try making time each day to visualize who you would want your new friend(s) to be before bed.
It’s no secret there are many ways for someone looking for friendships to attract them through Law of Attraction; these are just some examples among many other ideas one can come up with themselves by being creative! And don’t forget: like attracts like which means if we think about what traits/qualities we want in a friend, they will attract them to us!
Tips for using Law of Attraction in your daily life To Make New Friends
- Spend time with people who have similar interests to yours in order to increase the chances of meeting someone and building a relationship. You attract what you put out into the world, so if you’re constantly around negative energy then more negativity will be attracted into your life. The same is true about positive energy – it attracts good things too!
- Be around positive, happy people as much as possible so that you will attract others into your life just like them. We are all different but we share some basic needs such as making friends or feeling loved and accepted by those around us.
- Visualize yourself befriending other people by imagining what their personalities are like and how fun they would be to talk too. Imagine their faces and see them as you do other things in your life. This will attract the people of your dreams into this world!
- Cultivate empathy so that you understand what others need from friendships and can give it to them. The Law Of Attraction tells us to be like a mirror – reflect back to somebody else who they want or need, not what we want for ourselves.
- Volunteer with an organization if you’re bored at home on evenings or weekends because volunteering is a great way to meet new friends while giving back at the same time.
The benefits you’ll get from having more friends in your life
Having friends means that you have people to talk too, go out with or even just hang around. It’s a great feeling of social connection and belongingness when we can share our lives with others who want to hear about it – sharing is caring!
When you’re surrounded by like minded people, your life will be filled with positive energy which makes you feel happier because there are always those days where somebody needs one more friend in their day.
Friends help us grow as individuals through providing diverse opinions and perspectives on the world; this helps us see things from other points of views so we don’t get stuck in an echo chamber of the same thoughts over and over again.
Finding new friends also gives us someone to talk to about the same thing that we’re experiencing – it’s comforting and good for our mental health when we can share what is going on in our lives.
Friends provide a safe space where they can offer love, support and encouragement to you without any judgement or expectations of anything in return. This creates a nurturing environment which will help us feel less alone during hard times.
The law of attraction is an idea that we are all connected to a universal consciousness. We can use this knowledge in our everyday lives, by understanding how the universe works and applying it to attract what we want into our lives.
You may have heard about people using these ideas for manifesting money or relationship but they work for anything you desire including friendships! I hope that you have found these tips helpful and know how to attract friends with Law of Attraction. Please feel free to share this on your social media networks so others can find it easily too!