When you are looking for a way to get more knowledge, one thing that can help is manifesting. By using the Law of Attraction, your higher self will help you by bringing books and other bits of information into your life so that you may better yourself through learning.
Here are 5 steps to start manifesting knowledge
1. You need to know what it is that you want. This may sound self explanatory, but many people fail the first step by not knowing exactly what they are looking for. If you are wanting to learn about a specific topic or subject, make sure you have it clearly defined in your mind before anything else.
2. Once you are clear on what it is that you want to learn, you must then start thinking about knowledge. This might be the fact that knowledge really wants to come into your life because of how important it is to your work or studies. You need to connect with the energy of knowledge and become a channel for this force in order for it to manifest.
3. If you feel like you might not be ready or able to channel the energy, use another manifestation method to attract some information about your subject into your life. This could be through a book that falls off of a shelf in a bookstore, or it can happen through your computer screen bringing up articles and websites.
4. Once you get this information, put it away for later use. You may also need to follow certain guidelines when learning the information, like studying every day or outside in natural sunlight if that is required.
5. Just by using these steps you should start to notice the energy of knowledge surrounding you and becoming attracted into your life. This will be very important when it comes time to taking exams or writing papers, but also will bring benefits in every part of your life.